[tcb] Re: TX Busfest

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

That and I use an alias. My friends know where to find me, and it allows me to keep a clean page under my real name that perspective employers and others can go to and find absolutely NOTHING, except how lame I must be.

If it is an old friend contacting me, which I love to hear from, I just direct them to my alias where we can talk openly.

From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 12, 2013, 8:33 AM

I broke down a few weeks ago. I don't like it.

From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 9:53 PM

Search "Texas Busfest Community" on Facebook for instructions.

On Apr 11, 2013 9:50 PM, "atx_bus" <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do we register? Unfortunately, I'll be in AZ and miss the TX Classic this year. Thanks.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2013, at 9:46 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Spoke with Shirley and she said about 67 are committed via Facebook.
Bet most, as will I, register st the Classic.