[tcb] Re: TCB sticker on dark blue New Beetle ?

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:30:41 -0600

Actually it appears that Matt and Jan are doing pretty good after all
the tragedy they were dealt. I spoke with Matt via email yesterday. He is
still selling insurance (see his ad on the sponsor page for TXVWC) for
classic cars and he said Lonnie set them up with a '67 bug. Needs some work
but he hopes to bring it to the Texas Classic this year.