[tcb] Re: Stroker pistons ?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 05:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

Yes

________________________________
From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, April 28, 2012 9:27:24 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Stroker pistons ?

Isn't Oakhill the place that uses the rabbit rods?

Sent from the side of the road!
Mike Hayes
Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dallas, Texas

On Apr 28, 2012, at 2:48 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, it's not really something to experiment with.  If I were "building" a
stroker motor, or any motor for that matter, my thoughts are kind of like for a
neuro surgeon; when sombody operates on my spine I want someone who has done it
about a 1,000 times before.  That's why I have someone else build my motors and
transmissions.  Though I can build engines, and have done so before, I would
really rather have someone with lots of experience doing it.  That said:
Daniel
Watts at Oakhill builds an absolute awesome and reliable 2007 engine.  And they
have some internal secrets that they use.