[tcb] Re: Stickers - Pricing/Colors/Master List

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:52:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

It is entirely too early to be cleaning up the coffee I just spit on my
keyboard.

Any of the stickers I use I'll probably turn into magnets. Wanted to get an
idea of which ones would work with a good contrasting background color.

Plus, due to a rural Texas raising, my favorite colors are Purple and
White. High school colors from the school that most of my family attended.
I'm not allowed to have any other colors as my favorite because that would
suggest I might be thinking some other school is better. Even subtle
changes like purple/gold or red/white are not allowed because those two
combinations would suggest I was supporting LOCAL rival high schools.

I may stick with white -- but I'd like to k ow how "purple" that purple is.
Blame my family.

G2