[tcb] Re: Sparky's new home???

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hartselle, Alabama.  Kim & Ed are flying in today and driving back!  764 miles.
 I guess they will know Sparky by the time they get home.

Anything I should check before they take off?  I changed the oil, filter,
cleaned the strainer & replaced the gaskets, checked the oil in the tranny,
adjusted the valves, replaced the plugs (what gap do you use?), checked the
fuel lines.  Made sure the jack had a wood block, checked the pressure on the
spare.

Ah, lug nuts for spare.

Anything else?

Ronnie