[tcb] Re: Single Cab Sighting: Austin

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

The blue and white deluxe had an aircooler window sticker but I haven't seen
him at the 2 aircooler meetings I have been to.

I did however see what appeared to be an all original splittie double cab at
Duval and North Loop this weekend.  It was parked on North Loop in front of
some protesters.  What were they protesting, who knows?  Its an Austin thing I
guess.  North Loop is an interesting part of Austin it is not a freeway as it
might sound but a 2 lane road with some eclectic shops and restaurants.