[tcb] Re: Shorty

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'm giving my 69 to my oldest grandson (he's only 10
right now), but I guarantee that it WILL NOT be the
first car he drives!
The 58 is goin' to the youngest grandkid (he is three
at the moment)...again, the buses WILL NOT be the 1st
car given to 'em!  ONLY after they have gotten some
sense and experience on some throw away car will they
be given the VW keys!
--- Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Paul,
> Do you even say that about Kirk?  He's my shot for
> keeping Buses cool into the next
> generation..........
>
> BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.