[tcb] Re: Shameless Plea for Help @ Classic

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:48:24 -0500

THANK YOU! I'll probably get there Thursday AM depending on Cindy's schedule. I'll appreciate every pair of helping hands.

From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Shameless Plea for Help @ Classic
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 05:19:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'll give you a hand between my scheduled duties and beers. Maybe during my beers, also. When are you planning on getting there?

  Brent

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Is there anybody out there willing to help install a new canvas on an '89
Vanagon during the Calssic? Please. Super please? Super, duper please?
Ppplllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee? I beg of thee. Or Three? Beers or Cider
bribes? Beers AND cider bribes? Makers Mark maybe? Tequila? Tell me and I'll
have it ALL on hand. I just need HANDS.

I know, it's just a bunch of screws but my luck lately has been nothing but
the screws.

Either way, looking forward to the party, er, ah, the Classsic.