[tcb] Re: Saturday Morning

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:00:11 -0500

 Yep, we were out in the air, feelin' the ride, talkin' about our upcoming
long haul to the North to see the leaves change color with the season.
Had a wonderful morning at the Farmer's Market, and sipped our morning
coffee(s) as we went along.
Life was especially good that morning.
Today is pretty nice, as well.
I suspect tomorrow will be just as good.
Bob

At 08:24 8/16/2004, you wrote:
Saturday Morning,
I was "hauling booty" down I-10 to get to school in Downtown by 8:00am and
running late, as usual, when I see a white Bay Westy up ahead (they have an
unmistakable shape ya know), about a mile.
I start to wonder, I wonder who that is?  I get a little closer and see a
bunch of bumber stickers on the back hatch, so I start to wonder if it
NeuBuswith Bob at the helm...
Sure enough, It was Bob and Mary Beth cruisin' down the freeway for an early
morning ride!
Sorry Bob, I would've waved but I passed you going about 90mph, I was in a
big hurry!

It's kind of cool seeing another bus on the road...
Made my Day!