[tcb] Re: Sammie's Bumper/Lonnie's Mirror

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 03:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I take that back.  We have a thin line of showers moving toward Nac now
but looks like it will be light and last for only a little while.
sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sorry Neil.  Have the
bumper already and loaded for you.  Not raining in Nac and no real rain
forecast.  Possible scattered showers late in the day and I just looked at the
radar and none in the area.

Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hey Sammie, can't make it to the show today,
dangit.
I still want that bumper, but its gonna be at least a
week b/4 I can make the trip...

Lonnie, still got that mirror for your SC...I will be
goin' to Ft. Worth this comin' week (to the White
Settlement area), soon as I know exactly when I'll let
you know...perhaps we can meet at the Home Despot
there.

The rain here in Irving has let up considerably, but I
don't have wiper action, not gonna risk it with the
grandkids.

Elizabeth & I were RREALLY lookin' forward to seein'
all you fellow TCB'ers...its been way to long since
our last TCB fix.
Gotta go try and get some wet, wide awake grandkids
back to sleep...dang...

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.