[tcb] Re: Sammie isn't posting anymore

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:50:01 -0500

cause she's the pretty one :D

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Sammie isn't posting anymore
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:36:48 -0500

As to the Bakery Bus, Texas = half is her's. I don't know
which half.

Sammy stopped posting when I called him the Freak and now we
are making up the property split in case of his divorce. I think most of us
will
side with Bev. I'm not sure why...

        Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:15:46 -0700
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb]
        Re: I need a Boogr free zone
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        The
        freak in the Baja was wild and single back then.  He is married
        now.

        -----