[tcb] Re: SNOW MORE SNOW pics

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:37:17 -0600

If you weren't so busy you could send us some fresh pics.I printed the last
ones and have them hanging on the wall in the O R.
  The MegaSquirt is working fine but After the trip to your place the trans is
out and dissembled wailting for new parts.The gears and most of the bearings
looked fine.One carrier bearing was pretty worn so it's new carrier bearings
and pinion bearing.
  Rose is just like Murray. Drive for a week and work on for a month.
ole blue