[tcb] Revised swap meet list

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:56:29 -0800 (PST)

God willing and the creek don't rise I plan on being at Wenk's show and swap
meet tomorrow with a pickup load of stuff.

I have attached a revised and extended list of the stuff I am bringing.  It is
in a word file attached.  See something you want, well let me know in the next
couple of hours or show up early in the morning before what you want is gone.
The stuff that people have spoken for I have tagged on the list.  If you see
any erros on that, then let me know ASAP so that I will not sell something that
I have promised to you.

See some of your tomorrow.

Sammie