[tcb] Re: Repairing the center pin

  • From: Ken <dblcab67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:26:56 -0600

Yes I've done it on a 67 bus. It's a little different depending on the year.
You need a specific size reamer because the new brass bushings are oversized. I
did this job on my garage floor but would be VERY easy on a lift. You can rent
the reamer with a kit purchase thru WW but for another $25 you can buy a new
one which will insure you a sharp edge. Sup to you. The samba has an excellent
tutorial on this. Author is Hazetguy. If you can't find it pm me and I will
email you the link.

Sent by pure magic