[tcb] Recovered

  • From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonvws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:04:55 -0500

Took us awhile to recover but we have Just wanted to thank everyone who
helped make this show great again!
The volunteers are priceless- Brent really works hard in that kitchen and
there would not be food without him- thanks. And Trandy the energizer
bunny- thank you
Elaine works that raffle and makes a quilt every year- I never win it but I
keep trying. Thanks so much
Terry and Randy worked the swap meet and we are so thankful for them- good
job guys no one got arrested.
I could name at least 25 people who helped us but you know who you are-
thank you - you make the show
Oh and my amazing kids- who I work til they drop- Tyler, Andee, Rob, Andy
and Ben, thanks for taking care of us
We love u all.