[tcb] Re: Psychoblooie

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:48:31 -0600

What's her email address?

Brian Denning wrote:
you guys, need to all email diana and tell her to come...i'll park on the "quite side" just for her

i really want her to come

i'm pumped, what's the theme this year? i have a place lined up for shirts. hopefully the road won't wash out cause i may end up parking at the garage and walking if it does...i doubt hershey will make it down the road with his new bad self :D

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out. <http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009>