[tcb] Pictures of the '70 I'm cleaning up.

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:09:04 -0600

Are at http://www.texasvolksbus.org/1970/

Can someone tell me what the hell this thing is?

http://www.texasvolksbus.org/1970/page2/011-imgp2063.jpg.html

He actually put peel-and-stick on all the table tops even though they
appear to be in excellent condition underneath.

The spice rack table looked like this when I started:

http://www.texasvolksbus.org/1970/page2/001-imgp2051.jpg.html

Now it looks like this:

http://www.texasvolksbus.org/1970/page2/004-imgp2056.jpg.html

The motor looks pretty nasty. I got it out this morning and will add
another "dated album" to the pages when I get some photos. Needs a new
carb, coil and distributor at a minimum.

Bad rear hatch seal and vinyl covered rear mattress created some
ugliness on the rear deck too.

G2