[tcb] Re: Picture of the first VW bus I got (in it's prime)

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:13:21 +0000 (UTC)

this was a working bus for a local music store too that my uncle owned. I went
to work for him setting up sound systems, hauling gear , working with bands
then they gave me the bus after a couple of years. I was driving before I even
had a drivers license. 15 and free! (and bean bags in the back and the 8 track
blasting out tunes) ....
I painted it orange with a big guitar on the side of it. I cant find a picture
of that one. Bummed. (who had cameras back then)