[tcb] Re: Pickers

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:59:15 -0700 (PDT)

Bill you beat me to the punch.Ithought that was his truck.The rack is from Nic
in S.A. and the hurst bumper with drilled holes is a one off from the guy in
Califoria.The truck had the Mining co. logo on the doors.Brother BOB lives in
Granberry I think.I sold him a near NOS set of gates last year.Don't know if he
put them on that truck or not.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7
October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"