[tcb] Re: Photos from Aircooler gathering

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:44:59 -0800 (PST)

Great shots Julie.  Particularly like the one of the rear of the split with the
fisheye.

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Photos from Aircooler gathering
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 8:52 AM

Here's my latest photo album from our Aircooler November Un-o-fish-al
gathering.  A new guy showed up in his 51 ragtop Beetle.  I didn't get too many
good photos of it because there were always too many people standing around it
and his kid was inside and didn't want me taking his photo and the kid kept
bouncing around in the car so even outside shots were difficult to keep from
being blurry (excuses, excuses) but I'm sure he'll be back someday and I'll get
some better ones.

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/NovemberUnOFish?authkey=Gv1sRgCJTk-PeL7q2q-wE#