[tcb] Re: Parts

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

I will be home after 6

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Mark, if you will be home tomorrow
after work, I will drop it off.  I'm driving Krusty to work tomorrow and
Tomball Autoglass is coming to install it.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   i would like the windshield

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     I have some parts left over from
Krusty ('68 single cab) and Sparky ('71 bus)

  I am replacing the windshield.  The current one is not broken, but around the
edges it's smokey from where moisture has gotten between the two pieces of
glass.  $10 if anyone wants it.  Otherwise I will have the installer dispose of
it tomorrow when they replace the windshield.

  I have 4 chrome 15" wide 5 wheels.  I painted silver over the rust spots so
they would look halfway decent.  Also, 4 new repop VW hubcaps to go with the
wheels - $60 (hubcaps are $40 at Bus Depot)

  Rusty treasure chest door, but better than nothing.  $10

  Standard headlights - free.

  Standard VW generator - $5 - worked when I took it off Sparky.

  New Right door seal from Bus Depot - I didn't like the way the left fit, so I
bought different ones from Wolfsburg West. $59.95 new - $20

  New sliding door seal from Bus Depot - $49.95 new - $15

  Good, used sliding door seal - free

  If anyone wants these let me know and I will bring them to the Classic.

  Ronnie