[tcb] Re: Parting out a bus

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:04:15 -0400

Cargo door handle?

-----Original Message-----
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm
Subject: [tcb] Parting out a bus

Well, I started today parting out the 67 bus that I acquired last week. A real
hippy van. Amazing what you can find in those things. Between the bumper and
the bumper bracket on the rear I found an interesting baggy. It contained 2
other baggies. One had a little set of scales and the other had a whole bunch
of seed. Not sure what they are but I am thinking of starting a garden.

Anyone need anything off of a 67 11 window walk through? Has some good body
panels if anyone is up to cutting. Or raising a garden..