[tcb] Original VW Trouble Shooting Manual

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:56:24 -0800 (PST)

  If anybody is interested, I just found my original 1979 trouble shooting
manual. It is awesome! It explains all sorts of potential problems and explains
what the trouble might be with clear charts and photographs describing how to
fix the problems.
  I need a new scanner before I can send the whole thing out, but if anybody
has any questions I can easily consult my manual and photograph the appropriate
pages for you. It works.
  It's for a 79 2.0 with fuel injection, but it has other stuff that might
pertain to older buses with carbs.