[tcb] Re: Oak Hill Automotive ?

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:17:07 -0400 (EDT)

Sammie Posts...

-----Original Message-----
From: sammie smith
Sent: Aug 27, 2007 12:12 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Oak Hill Automotive ?

Drew:  Yes they do good work.  They just built me a new stroker motor for the Baja.  Have also done bus tranny rebuilds for me.  Think they are one of the best around.  Have no reservations about recommending them.  They do all of the work you mentioned and can do just about any machine work you would want done.  Ph 903-297-3496.  They are at 312 N. Standard in Longview.  I'm going there and leaving in a few minutes.  Any specific questions you have you can e-mail me right back or call me on my cell # which you have.
Sammie

Andrew Barnes <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all , does someone on the list have there Phone #  and are they good ?  I have heard good things from a few people that have used them (machine shop wise) bus engine content , Do they do aircooled , watercooled ,Diesel? All of the above
Thanks
  Drew
Checked by AVG Free Edition.