[tcb] Re: OK City

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

Denis:  Probably not.  Bev has been fighting a pinched nerve in her neck.  Went
to the show in Salado in the Baja and thought she was gonna die before we got
home.  She is now taking a series of three corto-steriod shots in her neck.
Once every two weeks for a total of three and they extend through July 15 I
think.  I'm going to the show in OK by myself this weekend.