[tcb] Re: Novemberfest Photos

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:53:58 -0800 (PST)

Neat pictures Julie.  See what you can do to a VW bus with a fish-eye lens!
Always wanted one but have never broken down and bought one.  Question:  the
ones where everything is blacked out around the edge; is that the lens doing
that or did you have a lens hood that was blocking out everything around the
side?  Qurious as to how you did that.

And that is a great shot of the bed of Paul's truck; the one from the side.

--- On Wed, 11/11/09, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Novemberfest Photos
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 7:16 AM

I got myself some new funky lens but thanks to the rain I took very few shots,
so this is all I have to share:
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/Novemberfest2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_4vJfl-PDp3QE#