[tcb] Re: No shows

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:23:40 -0500

Jessica and I (my new girlfriend) will be Leaving Houston Friday after 12 in
the Hoochiemama, Anyone want to cruise? Paul you still have me registration
from the texas classic?

On 10/2/06, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Abosolutly Jack that,s the way they will be presented ,they'll be in your registration folder , thanx for responding and hope to see you Sat nite in Houston ,or at T3P, THANX pAUL