[tcb] Re: No new clutch

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Don't do that.  Had some friends cruise to the cal classic a few years ago;
someone told them to spray the front of their VWs with pam and it would keep
the bugs off, or at least make them easy to get off once they got there.  Um
Hm:  Let me tell you that is a few hours job to get dried pam off of a VW.  I
had to convince them to let me wash it with a gasoline soaked rag because we
could find nothing else that would take it off.  Do not put pam on your car.

shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Pam spray would be easier
wouldn't it?