[tcb] Night Show Info

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:43:21 -0500

from the HVWC:
Just to let you all in on something new...

We are now offering a Pre-Registration Special Offer for the Night Show
on
Sept. 25th.

There are 12 slots of the car show on pavement and if you wish,  you can
reserve your paved spot in advance of the show.

Go here for the details
http://www.hvwc.net/VDUBS

Here's why we're doing it:
We have to rent a large light tower to light the field that holds the
show.  It will cost us about $200.00 in advance of the show.  If we sell
all 12 slots before the show, the light will be paid for before the show
begins.  Plus those who HAVE to have a paved slot can do so.

Just so you know:
We are building an improved ramp to the standard show area in the grass
make it easier for the lowered cars to get into the lot.  We are also
going to mow the lot with push mowers to bring the grass down very
short.

Together, these will make the lot an even better show area.

We are also making a pre-show cruise and a post-show cruise.  See the
link
above for details.

See you there,
Alan