[tcb] Re: Next Friday

  • From: "Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:18:13 -0500

May I juist say Mark is great. The bus is alive and well. We even finished
before dinner cheers we will be there tomorrow night! Hip hip hell yea!

From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 07:38:41
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Next Friday

WOW ! It's only one week away, Paul. I have a friend who is a hairstylist
who is comeing next Friday evening. She said she'll cut hair in exchange for
beer. Anyone willing to take a chance?

Get your email and more, right on the  new Yahoo.com:
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview>

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete the material from any computer.
This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]