[tcb] Re: New guy

  • From: Konrad Bouffard <konrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:39:25 -0500

Thanks for all the welcomes...I just purchased a 1959 23-window deluxe from Darrne Valerio in Califronia. It's a Lenny Copp restoration, and I'm hoping to use it for living history tours in Georgeotwn through www.classroomonwheelstx.org, or COW. Before that can happen though, COW, has to raise money for the tour. DO any of you know of any grants or foundation $$$ that could help make the tour operational. If you want to see a proposal describing the tour, just drop me a line at konrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Konrad Bouffard

Quoting Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>:

Welcome. Your so lucky to be driving one of those new fandangled VW's. I love those Eurovans. Glad your on the list.
On Wednesday, October 18, 2006, at 01:36PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy Edward!
Welcome!

Another new guy: My name is Edward I was the one in the white Eurovan.MY
kids played with many other kids at the park,walked Brodie,Dixie (I think
it was its name ,a Bassett Hound ) and a white husky .Thanks again Paul
for great time.I will be at Borene with a tie die Beetle.Hope to see you
all again.

-----Original Message----- From: &quot;Eric Woodall&quot; Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:43 pm To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: New guy

Welcome New Guys!
For anyone that didn't get to see Jeff's bus at the show, he was there on
friday morning and it is super sweet!

Oh, yeah?
Well I broke down in Heidenheimer... ;-)

To be the H.B.B. you need to go to Heidenheimer with a member.
I think there is something to do with a train for the other

On Oct 18, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Matt Callahan wrote:

Hey, how does a Bus Pilot join these two groups?
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)