[tcb] Re: New Kombi & pickup

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

 The wiring is done. starting on the top and having to build an engine. after
that we will finish with the body and interior. The HVWC is talking about going
to the drive in Friday night if anyone is interested.

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.volkswagen.co.za/models/pickup/ the new old, right hand drive is
wicked. Thought i'd share my web wonderings. seach the web site for the new
Kombi too.

  Mark, Mark maybe you guy's want to hook up this weekend at the new sonic 290
Barker cypress or anyone else. Sawyer how's the wiring on the gia going? let me
know
  Cajun Eskimo

  Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!