[tcb] Re: Neal and Elizabeth to Chuck's?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:18:23 -0800 (PST)

Looks like we're gonna be square, damnit!  Got
scheduled all weekend long...yet another instance of
work gettin' in the way of a good time...
Y'all have fun gettin' the bug goin' and STAY WARM!
--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chuck thinks that he got an E-mail that said that
> Neal and Elizabeth were coming to Chuck's for the
> work party. Is this so?
>
> I think that by now, if you're not there, you're
square.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://new.mail.yahoo.com