[tcb] Re: Nac T-Shirts

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:32:49 -0800 (PST)

Yeah I sent a link a while back to the Aircooler's site that show's the entire
resto process - but I just heard from Carol and the Bus is finished! I am
waiting on a few pics and will post them today and then send ya'll the link. I
think Alma Joe took saw him while she was there Tuesday but haven't heard
anything.

  From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: [tcb] Nac T-Shirts

  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Friday, March 5, 2010, 8:46 AM

    Monday we will firm up our order for T-Shirts for the
    Nac show.  Does anyone have any special requests for unusual sizes
    that we need to include in our order?  If so let me know by
    Monday.