[tcb] Re: My take on where Dan is?or why I have PMBS

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:46:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dan, I know we all appreciate everything you do for the T.C.B.
  Thank you!!

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  He's probably sitting back like a proud Pop watching
this deal and saying ,.Wow , we've got some old guys
on here , and we've got some young guys on here.Some
of the younger guys know more than the old dudes and
savers and thin kin ,darn people can throw around
ideas that might not suit our taste and some might
even be incorrect ......but everyone has a say and
still respect ted everyone.Vintage Bus list , down to
roughly 3 post a day on a good day , that list used to
be my TCB.But it's gone so to speak .Some say the
Samba forums took over, I say it was the know it alls
,that would literally jam your words down your throat
for maybe wording something wrong .For the most part
we leave our egos at the door, and we always have a
good time .Sammi ,I most be having PMBS, (POST
MENSTRUAL BUS SYNDROME)and God is getting me back for
not coming to NAC. I bought my first Bus in 1970 at
University VW in Fts Worth ,brand new 1990.00 out the
door , made a great hauler for my race bike, I'll shut
up now , we've all got something to learn and to share
on this list and the youguns have got us old guys beat
because you started earlier in the hobby and hopefully
stay in it longer than us to cheap it alive. I can see
myself now at Gold Heaven Rest Home organizing Hot
Wheel Drags say in 2045 or something....Thanx Dan...

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.