[tcb] Re: My story...

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:36:18 -0500

Lithium prescription huh.

Eric did you even read the email, or did you skim through it like you do everything else?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 12, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

I guess that Lithium prescription is really working well...
J/K, that's great that you got to start a new chapter!
I'm sure Dan and Thor are going to miss you...

Katrina Martin wrote:
I got a new job. I work on the southwest side of town now.
Worked at Martin's Sewing Machines for 9 years. Loved every minute of
it also. I learned from the best. Dan my precious husband. And learned
lots of great things from
my great brother-in-law, Mike. It has made my life so easy now, I know
all kinds of great info I could haven't learned anywhere else.

I now work for Dan's BF Charlie. They have been BF's since elementary. Charlie is one great guy. I have once again got a good boss that cares
and enjoy's my company.
Charlie is teaching me as fast as he can to do WHOLE SALE FLOWERS.

My grandmother is a retired florist, that lives in my birthplace
POPLAR BLUFF,MO. She is the best grandmother a grandchild could ever
ask for.

I have always dreamed of doing flowers. I would hang out at my
grandmothers shop for hours just watching every move she made.

So when you think life has dealt you a bad hand, just count your
blessings and you will realize how precious life actually is.

I hope all of my BF's TCBer's are having a great and wonderful day. I
know I am, soooooooooo many blessings are right here with me today.

Everyone should pet their dog, kiss their lovers, hug all of your
friends and say"I love you".

Smile, because when times get rough you still have a pet, lover,
family, and friends.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO EVERYONE

Peace, let love rule!