[tcb] My new project trailer

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

http://bednar.smugmug.com/gallery/4552346_ionzB#268254891

hey guys, i know it's a bastardation of a perfectly good VW but i saved it from
the trash man (so to speak).
i have lots of plans for this sweet little trailer, i'll keep the pics posted.
it's going to look great behind my 72 Westy.
I towed it home just fine, all it needs is some lights hooked up and a new set
of tires.
Parts i need to source -
Rear tail lights
Front Windshield & rubber
Passenger side vent window
Trailer Hitch for my '72 Westy w/ a '78 engine and '78 exhaust
Anyone have any of those items that they want to part with?

Also- there is no vin #. What year is it?

Thanks,
Jeff Bednar

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.