[tcb] Re: More FW Austin Shots

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:46:19 -0800 (PST)

No, they are not legal.  I have some New South Wales ones on mine but carry the
Texas Antique plate in the car to show the trooper if I get stopped.  Have
never been stopped.  But, then I don't drive it much either.  That red car is a
RHD but not an Aussie car.  It is a German built, 62 I think, that was built
for export to a Brit Island.  Think it came from one of the Caribbean Islands.
Belongs to Gregg who is in the North Texas VW club and his last name escapes me
at the moment.