[tcb] Re: Money for Steve & Sharon...

  • From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:14:07 -0500

I do, it was $400, we were so shocked and very appreciative, it was a really
nice gift from all the people we dearly love.
We can't thank everyone enough for all the help on the show, you all made it
a very successful show and easy to look forward to next year. Yes there will
be one in 2010.
We'll try to spend the money on something really good in Germany, that means
a VW item, thanks again.
Sharon