[tcb] Merry Christmas ya knuckleheads!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:23:14 -0600

Jan and I are going to Chicago in the morning. No Europe this Christmas, it's
just to friggin' far away. I tell people all the time, that we have fabulous
cities in the U.S. that can rival any in Europe, and Chicago is one of them.
It's not quite New York, but it's a fairly short drive and I can get back home
easily and get the bus back on the road.

Jan and I will split up and hit the Miracle Mile on Christmas Eve and buy each
other our Christmas presents and meet back at the hotel and open our presents
in the morning eating Chicago Deep Dish pizza.

God, what a great country!!

Amsterdam in the summer