[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras reservations

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:20:40 -0500

What about the second weekend of Mardi Gras?  I don't know who the entertainment is or what parades are going on, but maybe as a rain out date or something?  Just my 2 cents.
Em

Date: 12/26/2006 1:37:13 PM
Subject: [tcb] After the holiday.

Hope everyone survived Christmas. Looking forward to a new year and many camping trips with the TCB. Hated to come back to work but have to support the bus habit. Who all is interested in Galveston Mardi Gras this year?? maybe the weather will be better.

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)

FREE Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!