[tcb] Mardi Gras Galveston style

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:12:53 -0600

Bulli Gras is fast approaching!  Get excited!

Lots of info about Mardi Gras Galveston can be found here:
http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/

More specific info about the parades can be found here:

Seawall Parades: http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/seawall/parades.asp

Uptown Parades: http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/uptown/parades.asp

I found a yummy restaurant called Gumbo Bar.   I highly recommend it.
Here's some info about it: http://m.galveston.com/gumbobar/

We usually cruise to Shrimp N Stuff on Friday night.  Most of you have
already been there but here is some info for any newbies:
http://www.shrimpnstuff.com/

Here's some photos from past years, just to get you in the mood:

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#album/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/5435872174340993937

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#album/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/5436062794913565569

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#album/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/5165775170709229313

If you want to attend or if you need more info, please contact me at
julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx or at 512-364-8582 .

Julie