[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:14:00 -0600

I decided to go North instead of South.The Mardi Gra is always cold and nasty
so I decided to go to the Cabin fever Knap-in in Kisse Mills Mo.We traveled
from Rogers Ar. Sun.Freezing rain ,frozen road to start,Sleet, snow ,snow over
ice .It was a wonderful trip home cold and icey all the way.No shorts and tees
on this trip.Parkas were the uniform of the day.
   It sound as if everyone had a good trip and it is a good way to start the
silly season.