[tcb] Re: Making light of the hurricane

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:13:34 -0500

but it can be good to have a sense of humor in a situation like this.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Making light of the hurricane
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:17:32 -0500

I guess the news people took the weekend off. I had heard just about nothing about Rita's destruction, and then this morning they showed new pics like the town of Cameron, LA (I Think it was) that simply doesn't exist anymore.

I wrote, what I hoped was a funny news release about nothing happening in the wake of Rita after all the news hype, but now I feel bad that Gerald and Sammie's houses and towns really were damaged.

There should be a moral here about seeing past one's nose, or walking in someone else's shoes, or walking in someone else's nose.