[tcb] Re: MURRAY HAS E-BRAKES!!!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:05:30 -0500

Glad to hear Murray has e-brakes! Really!

I can't wait to see the new & improved Murray at the TX Classic!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Apr 8, 2009, at 1:46 PM, Brad Tripp wrote:

Yep, It's official, Denis does have e-brakes and they are adjusted correctly and they do work

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I know that none of you will believe me, but Brad came over and we put them in together, so, believe him.

Now I have an electrical system that won't catch fire and brakes that are anti-tree.

What will be the next drama?

--

Andy Warhol  - "I am a deeply superficial person."