[tcb] Re: Lowered 69 Westie for sale

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:19:58 -0500

oh dear god that is trading down...at least i'm trading up :D

everyone says splitties cost more but i've compared parts my master cylinder
cost $130 more than a split MC, brake cylinders and shoes cost the same, same
motor as my bay, from what i've seen patch panels are comprable (although the
only thing this needs is rear wheel arches) rubber cost more for a split but
that's way on down the line.

if all works out i'm scoring this bus for $2500 shipped to my house all it
needs is a motor and a clutch fork. so for $3k i'll have a running driving
split. then i can unload another 5-600 on wheels and tires and i'm rolling with
it.

this bus doesn't need much in the way of costly repairs

but i do need some bumpers and a rear apron (i think i've found the apron)

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:00:56 -0700
From: fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Lowered 69 Westie for sale
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking for a Vanagon.
Does that mean I am trading down?  : )
Ed

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:48:48 -0500

After all your work you are done with it?