[tcb] Re: Little Miss Sunshine

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:34:20 -0600

HA! I told Jan the same thing as we were watching the movie. Pull the wire!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Little Miss Sunshine
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:13:22 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone seen this movie?  I read the back of the cover and it called
the bus a rusted out VW.  Now I turned the cover back over and the
rockers
in the picture looked perfect.  If that is the public perception of a
"Rusted Out" VW, then we are in trouble.  Is the cover just Pshopped or
what?
http://mail.yahoo.com

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701