[tcb] Re: Life is good.

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:02:33 +0000 GMT

Awesome Paul,
I can't wait to check the Zone upgrades and hopefully show off the '58 rat
named.................Templeton after the rat on Charlotte's Web.  We had a
major setback yesterday that Rick helps make not so major.  The oil pump was
faulty, but all we knew when we lit it up for the first time is that something
didn't sound right.  We pulled out the engine, tore it down, found another new
oil pump (working this time) and new main bearings.  Rick finished the
reassembly last night about midnight, we're all taking "family days" today, and
we'll get back to it after school and work tomorrow evening.  Electrical fixes
are almost done, brakes blead and adjusted, and we're back on the ground for
the first time in about 6 months.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel