[tcb] Re: Kudos & Congrats to VW Classic

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:38:07 -0500

Are you sure you want to cook for 400( more than 800 people) Brent? I think
I'll put a weight watchers booth by the door.

Brent really worked hard all day and we thank him so much, he was the first
volunteer and the last to leave,

 Sonya, Rita and Jenny Young(cashier) did a wonderful job. Everyone thank
them when you see them.

  _____