[tcb] Re: Keep your VW's safe!

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:39:59 -0600

Yea, plus you get a free slice of day old pizza for every 20 deliveries.

On 1/10/2011 2:32 PM, w.wood wrote:
I didn't know that Pizza Hut gave you a company vehicle for deliveries?

j/k

Seriously , you should try flying in weather like this. That's for the truly brave individuals out there.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    If you live in North Texas be careful with your VW's today!  Icy
    roads everywhere.  Not that VW's can't handle it but, every idiot
    in ntx is on the road.  My bus does quite well in the ice and snow
    and my Thing does even better.  I am driving my company truck
    today so my cars are safe at home.

    Good luck everybody

    ps- wrap those pipes!

--